Title: SEO Technician
Location: Bulgaria, Sofia
Miss Hosting is Sweden’s fastest growing Web Hosting company. In less than 30 months we have acquired more than 50 000 customers. We are a young company with a lot of opportunities worldwide.
Miss Hosting is currently seeking a skilled SEO Technician to join our team in Sofia. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities, optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization and researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Fluent English
• Proven SEO experience
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
As a person you are; Higly motivated, positive, creative and goal oriented.
We will offer you
• As we are a company that is growing rapidly we can offer lots of future opportunities
• A lot of responsibilities
• Chance to influence; we are an open-minded company. We are always willing to listen to creative ideas for improvement
At Miss Hosting we value if you have a passion for what you are doing and we think having fun is an essential part of a job. It is crucial that you can handle all different kind of situations; negative as positive ones- and always goes through situations with a positive mind set.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org