Title: Swedish speaking Customer Win-Back Agent
Location: Bulgaria, Sofia
Miss Hosting is Sweden’s fastest growing Web Hosting company. We are a young company with a lot of opportunities worldwide. Our rapid growth is due to an unparalleled quality of service that is higher in standard than the one offered by our competitors. Now we are looking for a customer retention agent for the Swedish/international market.
Swedish speaking Win-back Agent is responsible for proactive relationship building with our customers. The agent will contact customers who has cancelled their service with Miss Hosting in order to retain the customers. This position coordinates, executes, and manages outbound call programs built to effectively retain customers through positive relationship building, listening to concerns/addressing issues. A customer oriented focus is necessary to preserve long term customer satisfaction. This position requires someone who is highly organized, has excellent communication skills and has experience in a direct selling environment.
• Your main task is to contact customers who has cancelled their service at Miss Hosting
• You will have a sales target to reach each month
• Taking ownership over the accounts and follow up through our CRM system
• Build positive relationships with Customers to increase repeat business
• Develop strategies and recommendations to retain customers before cancellation based on working with inactive Customers/Agents
• Fluent – Swedish / English
• Excellent Communication Skills, verbal and written
• Passionate sales person who is always open for new challenges
• Great social skills
• Knowledge about web hosting and domain industry is definitely a plus
• General knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
We will offer you
• As we are a company that is growing rapidly we can offer lots of future opportunities
• A lot of responsibilities
• Chance to influence; we are an open-minded company. We are always willing to listen to creative ideas for improvement
At Miss Hosting we value if you have a passion for what you are doing and we think having fun is an essential part of a job. We consider it to be more important who you are as a person than degrees and certificates. It is crucial that you can handle all different kind of situations; negative as positive ones- and always goes through situations with a positive mind set.
If you are interested, please send your CV and letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org